Reopening of Laguna SOV
These wonderful pre-Christmas days, we are incredibly happy to inform you that Laguna SOV reopens Friday, December 18th, 2020!
We are looking forward to seeing you all, as we have some exciting news and updates!
- Now we are launching new water slides, which are located in the Rancho area.
- For those who love to fish, we offer a Fisherman's House, where you can enjoy fishing, we provide everything you need for your perfect experience!
Dear clients, as the health and well-being of our customers and employees is always our priority, we comply with all biosafety protocols and take all preventive and protective measures. We kindly ask you to get acquainted with our visiting rules:
- At the entrance we will check your body temperature
- Social distancing of 2 meters
- Mandatory use of masks
- Hand washing when entering
- Mandatory use of taking a shower before entering the pool and water attractions
- Prior reservation is required
- Only groups of up to 10 people are allowed
- Limited number of park visitors.
Entrance to Laguna SOV Park:
- Adults - 500 pesos (food is NOT included)
- Children - 300 pesos (food is NOT included)
* Children under 3 years - free of charge
* The property owners of Sosua Ocean Village have a 50% discount on entry.
Fishing (we provide all the necessary equipment):
RD $ 500 for 5 pounds of fish
RD $ 100 for each extra pound
Rent of the Fisherman's House:
10,000 $ RD per day. We provide all the necessary equipment, a private jacuzzi, and a barbecue.
Inflatable Boat Rental:
300 pesos per 20 minutes
Rental of the VIP area with its private jacuzzi and semi-private pool for groups up to 10 people - RD $ 2,000 per day
Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
10 am - 6 pm
We draw your attention to the fact that space in our park is limited, and we strongly recommend to make a reservation before your visit by phone: +1(829)961-7285.
More information and reservations: +1(829)961-4396 / +1(829)961-7285 (WhatsApp available)