Reservations are now required in Santa Fe.
To improve the quality of our services, we are implementing new regulations for visitors to the Santa Fe recreational center.
1. We know you've been waiting for this innovation for a long time! Due to popular demand, Santa Fe will launch an online ticket reservation system beginning March 31st. From March 31st, to visit Santa Fe, you must pay for the day pass tickets online on the website: https://pasadia.santafe.do/. After paying for the ticket, you will receive a confirmation with a QR code to your email. You will have to present the QR code received at the entrance to the park. Without a ticket paid online, the entrance to the park will NOT be available. Please note that from March 31, we will no longer accept payment for day passes at the Santa Fe reception. The only exception will be special night rates after 6:00 pm. This rate does NOT require prior reservation and online payment. Nightly rate entrance tickets can be purchased ONLY at the Santa Fe reception.
2. From March 31st, only consumable rates will be available. The rate includes access to all Santa Fe facilities, and it is CONSUMABLE at the restaurant and bars of Santa María. This means that you can consume at the restaurant or bar for the same amount paid for the day pass:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday:
Adults (12+): RD$2500 per person,
Children (3-11 years old): RD$1000 per person.
- Saturday and Sunday, holidays:
Adults (12+): RD$3500 per person,
Children (3-11 years): RD$1500 per person.
- Special night rates after 6:00 pm are available every day:
Adults (12+): RD$1000 per person,
Children (3-11 years): RD$500 per person.
*Children under 3 years old have free admission to Santa Fe.
*Sosua Ocean Village and Ocean Village Deluxe property owners have a 50% discount. To apply the discount, you must purchase a ticket at the Ocean Village Deluxe reception.
For more information, contact us by phone +1(829)946-0709 or by WhatsApp +1(829)961-2269.